Brake Master HC3 radial black Ø18 mm DOT, ABE
HC3 BLACK - THE PROFESSIONAL
MACHINED ALUMINIUM BODY
This master cylinder body has been produced from high grade aluminium alloy to ensure a lightweight design combined with maximum rigidity which has been built to last.
90° FULL RADIAL DESIGN
Pushrod and cylinder at right angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY
MAGURA “HCT” is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
3 WAY LEVER RATIO
The hand activated master cylinder lever has a clever 3 way adjustable point of support. This mimics the effect of using a piston size 1 mm below and above the selected hydraulic ratio. Simply remove and reposition the lever support retaining bolt for a softer or harder pressure point. All 3 positions offer 90° full radial activation.
FOLDING LEVER BLADE
Reduces the force exerted on the master cylinder body in the event of a fall over. This will increase the possibility to continue riding following a fall over incident.
ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY
The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
TITANIUM RETAINING BOLTS
Lever and clamp retaining bolts are high grade titanium saving weight while remaining strong and durable.
- Piston diameter 18 mm = 17 to 19 mm (fully ABE approved)
- Piston diameter 15 mm = 14 to 16 mm (fully ABE approved)
- Piston diameter 12 mm = 11 to 13 mm, short lever blade, without switch and ABE (race version)
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH DELIVERY
Each HC³ master cylinder comes ready to install and delivery includes:
- 3 Way Lever Ratio (mimics ±1mm hydraulic ratio adjustment)
- Banjo Connector with sealing rings
- Remote Reservoir
- Standard Clamp (without mirror mount)
- Pre-Installed Switch (for brake or clutch activation)
- ABE (German TÜV Approval) for Ø 15 mm and Ø 18 mm brake master
- Owner‘s Manual
* 12 mm HC3 race version is delivered with a short fold lever without brake light switch and ABE.