MT5, 2-FINGER ALUMINIUM LEVER BLADE
ID : 2700477-
- Video & Downloads
INTRODUCTION TO THE "MAGURA" PERFORMANCE
Class adapted for use on cycles, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Our use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminium brake lever
- Carbotecture® SL housing & handlebar clamp
- adjustable lever reach All-in-one,
- 4-piston brake calliper with banjo
- magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- weight only 380 g
- Compatible with all MAGURA Storm and Storm SL discs
Color: Polished Black Anodized
Warranty: 5-year leakproof guarantuee for brake levers and cylinders after providing the original proof of purchase.
Designed and engineered in Germany.